Mary Kelly Building, top floor
Term Time Hours
8:30am - 4:30pm - Monday
8.30am - 8.00pm - Tuesday - Thursday
8:30am - 2:30pm - Friday
The library is also open during most holidays and opening times for these are posted on the notice boards, Twitter (@HCCLibrary) and Moodle.
- Online Resources accessed 24/7 via the library Moodle page both on and off campus
- E-books available from the library catalogue
- 16 networked computers plus 20 wireless networked laptops for use in the library
- Magazines to support all curriculum areas
- 4 daily broadsheet newspapers plus the Bury Times
- Study facilities including a silent study area, bookable group work rooms, individual carrels and an area for using and charging your own devices
- Then of course there are the books. Every subject has books which will help you with coursework, homework and with wider reading. Our fiction stock varies from horror to history, science fiction and fantasy as well as classics and romance.