- Sixth Form Home
- About Us
- Applying To Holy Cross
- Term Dates
- Student Support & Information
- Parents & Carers
- Student Council
- Policies & Documents
Applying to Holy Cross - 2021 Entry
Dates for Applications
The window for online applications to Holy Cross for September 2021 is between:
Tuesday 1st October and Friday 4th December 2020
Step 1 - Create an application
Create an application using the link at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 - Submit your application
Once submitted, if any of your contact details change, please contact the Admissions Team so that these can be updated. It is crucial that this information is kept up to date throughout the entire process as the majority of communication between you and Holy Cross will be via the details you have entered.
Before the College's Christmas break you will be sent a card acknowledging receipt of your online application.
Step 3 - Interviews
All applicants are offered an interview, the date of which will be published on your admissions portal. You will be able to access your portal via the link in the original e-mail sent to you when you initiated your application. Please log on to view your interview details and download important additional information.
Step 4 - Places offered
1. You will be notified by letter and in your application portal if you have received an offer. This will be approximately 3 working weeks after your interview.
2. Please accept or decline your offer on the application portal by the end of February 2021.
3. Further details about our annual New Student's Day will be posted on the portal nearer the time.
4. Enrolment will start on Thursday 26th August 2021. Further details will be posted on your portal later in the year.