Past Students

Past Students - Applying Through UCAS

Applying to university as a past student is easy and straightforward. The College will support your application by providing an up-to-date and detailed reference for your UCAS form. However, if you left College more than 2 years ago, we may not be the most suitable people to support you with a reference. You may need to ask your last academic institution or a relevant employer.

  1. Read the information sheets below and complete the past student proforma (email to Mrs Morton,  
  2. Register with UCAS -
  3. During registration when asked ‘how are you applying?' Please select - applying through a school, college, careers centre or any other organisation, you will be asked to use the buzzword please add (Pacific24) provided by Holy Cross College then select ‘Past Student group’
  4. Complete all sections of UCAS Apply - Personal details, Additional information, Student finance, Choices, Education, Employment, and Personal Statement
  5. View all – Pay and Send
  6. All applications must be received at least 5 working days before any UCAS deadline to guarantee processing.

The Equal Consideration for UCAS applications was January 31st 2024. You can still submit a UCAS form after this date, but we recommend you check with each university that they will still consider your application.

A-level examinations and/or certificates

If you attended Holy Cross College and have an enquiry about your old A-level examinations and/or certificates, please email – you will need to include the following information:

  • Your full name (from when you attended)
  • Your date of birth
  • Your address (from when you attended)
  • The year you left college
  • Your college pin number (if you can remember it)
  • A current daytime contact number
  • The information you are hoping to locate

Once the above is received we will be able to search our archives.

Please note: We are only required to keep uncollected certificates for 12 months from issue and results for 7 years from issue.

We will try our best to find out the information you have requested and get back to you as soon as we can. During busy periods such as when exams are running this may take a little longer.

The link below has information on how you can obtain replacement copies of your old exam certificates.

Replacement Copies of Exam Certificates

Holy Cross University Centre

If you would like information on the degree courses that are run at Holy Cross University Centre please visit the University Centre web pages.



Register for UCAS

To register for UCAS and complete an application form.

Applying for Student Finance

Once you have submitted your UCAS form you need to make an application for student finance.

For further information contact


Page Downloads Date  
Past Student UCAS 2024 Application Check List 02nd Feb 2024 Download
Past Students information 2024 02nd Feb 2024 Download
Pro-forma for past students requesting a reference 02nd Feb 2024 Download