Congratulations to all our students receiving their A Level and Vocational results today.
We are immensely proud of their achievements, as they should be too. We would like to wish them all the very best for the future and to thank them for their wonderful contribution to Holy Cross College during their time here with us.
(Results are based on over 900 students taking Level 3 (A Level, BTEC and Applied Diploma) courses at Holy Cross in June 2023.)
The overall pass rate at A level is 96% and reflects excellent retention of students.
- 573 individual A* and A grades achieved
- 1243 individual A* - B grades achieved in total
- 5 students achieved at least 4 A*/A grades at A Level
- 17 A level subjects achieved a 100% pass rate
Pass rate for Level 3 BTEC is 100%
- 17 students each achieved 3 Distinction Star (DS*) grades
- 113 individual Distinction Star (DS*) grades were achieved in total
- At Level 3 BTEC, 295 high grades were earned in total by our students (High grades = Distinction Star (DS*), Distinction (DS) and Merit (ME))
Pass rate for Level 3 Applied Diploma is 100%
- 36 students achieved A* and A grades
- 114 A* - B grades earned in total
For students who may need further advice following receipt of their results, please be assured that if you need support, this will be available to you – please see the information shared with you at the end of last term via email and MyView for relevant details.