The biggest problem with #anxiety is our response to it. It’s very tempting to avoid nerve-wracking situations because we think we can’t cope. For free #Togetherall’s useful tips for managing symptoms of anxiety. togetherall.com/en-us/
“Anxiety is something we can all experience from time to time. If we don’t know how to cope with our feelings of anxiety, they can get out of control and stop us from doing the things we need or want to do. Dealing with anxiety can be hard. But there are some things we can do to manage these tough feelings”.
• Mindfulness www.mentalhealth.org.uk/mindful
• Exercise www.mentalhealth.org.uk/physical-activity
• Cost of Living www.mentalhealth.org.uk/cost-of-living-support
• Nature www.mentalhealth.org.uk/nature
• Diet www.mentalhealth.org.uk/diet
• Helpline services www.mentalhealth.org.uk/get-help