Student Services is located in the Student Centre in the Marie Therese building and is open from 8:00am until 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00am until 2:15pm on Friday during term time.
Student Services is the first point of contact for any day-to-day student queries. Reasons for students to come to student services could be:
Student ID Cards
- To collect a replacement swipe card/lanyard following purchase and payment through the MyView portal.
- To collect their swipe card when it has been confiscated by security.
- To give reason for late arrival to College.
- To bring an absent letter.
- To return home during the day if a student feels unwell.
- Attendance queries.
- To ask if staff are off timetable and find out where they are.
- To check if lessons are cancelled.
- Injuries and a first aider.
- To ask about lost property.
- To return reply slip acknowledgements for letters posted home.
- To ask about Discretionary Funding and apply for this form of support.
- If they are upset and need directing to the relevant person.
- To meet with outside agencies.
- Full-time student letters regarding Council Tax exemption/ Home Office.
For further information contact